And in His law he meditates day and night.
Which yields its fruit in its season
And its leaf does not wither;
And in whatever he does, he prospers..."
And the list could certainly go on..... :D but as to not make the post really, really long.... :) I suppose I'll stop there, however, feel free to check out some of the other really neat blogs by clicking on the links on my sidebar. ;)
And now for the questions I am to answer.... :)
1. Have you ever ridden an elephant? No... I haven't....(but my mom has!) :) Once my mom and I rode on a camel when I was really little though! :) )
2. Have you ever eaten squid? No...and I don't really plan to ever eat it either....
3. What is something crazy you have done with your best friend? Well, I wouldn't really call it crazy...it's pretty fun actually .... :)...when my older brother was younger he came up with the idea to move the chairs into the living room and then to drape sheets across the them and the furniture. Then we got out the socks...(they were clean, mind you :)) and we would roll them into balls, then our family would divide into teams, hide behind our "forts" made out of sheets and the sock war would begin.
4. Have you ever held an alligator? I recently had the opportunity to touch a small alligator at a wild life event we went to...but, I didn't touch it or hold it either. :)
5. Have you ever let a snake slither through your fingers? Definitely not! (I don't particularly care for snakes...) :P
6. What is your first and foremost dream in life? I desire to glorify the Lord in all I do, to put Him first place in my life, to walk uprightly before Him, and to please Him. I want to be sanctified and purified useful for the Master, to continually grow closer to Him. I want to be conformed to the image of Christ. I desire to be a vessel the Lord can work through. I want to love the Lord my God with all my heart soul, mind and strength. I desire to be a woman after God's own heart, to be a Proverbs 31 kind of woman, a woman of excellence.
I also, hope to some day marry a godly man, whom the Lord has prepared for me, (if it is God's will) and to teach and raise up godly children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord, useful for His kingdom.
7. What is your dream vacation? I would probably enjoy going to Washington D.C. to see all the historical sites, the Grand Canyon and Mount Rushmore would probably be pretty neat to see too! :)
8. What is the funniest movie you have ever seen?
Hmmm....well, the Apple Dumpling Gang, and Finding Nemo are kind of funny. (I've not watched them in a while though, so if you watch them please use discretion.)
9. What is your favorite song? Well, some of my favorite hymns would probably be "Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing", Be Thou My Vision, and "Take My Life and Let it Be". I really do like many songs...too many to mention here. However, a few others are "As the Deer", "He is Exalted", "You are My All in All" ,"Lord I Lift Your Name on High" etc. :D
10. If you could change the world in one way, what would that be? If I could change anything in the world? Well, I think it would be wonderful if sin would have never entered the world. But since it has I am forever grateful that my Lord is so loving and merciful as to send His only Son, Jesus, to die on the cross for all our sins, that we might have eternal life and that we may turn from our sins and live for Him. What a wonderful Lord we serve!
Bethany also gave me another award! :)
I'll present this award to the same people mentioned above... :)
To accept this award, recipients should do the following things:
1) Save the image and upload it to display in your sidebar
2) Present the award to five people
3) Publish a post presenting the award which names your 5 recipients and tells what you like about each of their blogs/websites.
I hope you are all enjoying this beautiful Autumn season! :)
Many blessings to you all!