Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers Day!

Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain, But a woman who fears the LORD, she shall be praised.

Proverbs 31:30

These roses (pictured on the left) were given to my Mom by my eldest brother for Mother's Day, and I thought that they were so beautiful that they needed to be posted. :-) So here they are, and Happy Mother's Day!






Yesterday we had a celebration on behalf of my youngest brother's birthday! He picked out a white cake mix which Mom baked and I frosted and decorated. Mom also baked an angel food cake for Mother's day that was drizzled with a white glaze. The cake looked good and tasted delicious!




Some of the activities included a scavenger hunt in which the participant's read a poem ( that my Dad and I wrote )that described where a toy tool was located somewhere in our yard. For example:

"A yellow wrench you will see,

by a bush instead of a tree."


" If you're looking for a little green wrench,
how about looking near a little white bench?"


Another activity played was tee-ball, a game received by the birthday boy.
It was a fun and enjoyable day! :-)

God Bless!
~Chloe~

No comments: