Seven Gifts Which Do Not Cost a Cent
1. The gift of listening... But you must really listen. No interrupting, no daydreaming, no planning your response. Just listening.
2. The gift of affection... With appropriate hugs, kisses, pats on the back, and handholds. These small actions demonstrate love in a powerful way.
3. The gift of laughter... Share amusing stories, humorous cartoons, and clippings from newspapers. Laughter establishes a bond between people and is one of the most effective medicines I know.
4. The gift of a handwritten note... Kind words change lives and last a lifetime.
5. The gift of a compliment... A simple kind and sincere remark can change how a person feels about himself.
6. The gift of a favor... Every week try to do at least one small act of kindness outside your family. (Acts of kindness are so hard to give away because they are almost always returned.)
7. The gift of a cheerful disposition... The easiest way to feel good is to extend a kind word to someone. Look him in the eye and speak kindly from the heart with sincerity.
May you all have a wonderful day!
"Every good and perfect gift is from above...."