Friday, April 24, 2009

~Baking~ :-D

The other day I made some chocolate chip cookies, four loaves of whole wheat bread, and a pan of whole wheat cinnamon rolls topped with icing! Mmmm! Below are some pictures from the baking day! Enjoy! :-D

Here is the large piece of dough! It just came out of the bread machine and is ready to be divided into five portions!






Here I was shaping the dough into loaves and placing them into their pans. After rising, they went into the oven to bake!


And here is the finished product!

While the bread was baking, I rolled out the fifth portion of dough, spread a little butter over its surface and then sprinkled it with cinnamon and sugar. :-)

I then, rolled it up......








....and cut it into cinnamon rolls!


Once baked, I added the icing and we all had to sample them! :-)






Hope you all have a wonderful day!

In Christ.
~Chloe~ :-)


"He who gives attention to the word will find good,
And blessed is he who trusts in the LORD. "
Proverbs 16:20

1 comment:

Mrs. E said...

Chloe,
Those cinnamon rolls look amazing!!
I bet they were quite good! ;)
Hope you and your family have
a blessed weekend!!!

Love in Christ,
Miss Jen