Friday, January 29, 2010

~January Birthdays!!!~

This month we had two birthdays at our house...my mom's and younger brother's! :D






In celebration of my mom's birthday I prepared a delicious angel food cake (topped with butter cream frosting)-Mom's favorite! ;)
Here Mom and Dad paused for a picture just before opening presents!
One of the gifts Mom received this year were some pretty pink fluffy towels! :)

My dear mother and me. :)



My mom and brother were blessed with many lovely birthday cards as well, which were displayed on our buffet for continued enjoyment!



And for my brother, we prepared a fudge marble cake with chocolate icing and sprinkles! :) It was really yummy! :)





Our grandparents were able to come over that afternoon and my brother enjoyed opening presents during their visit!
"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above..."
~James 1:17~

Later that week we enjoyed a trip to the Children's Museum! Hopefully I can do a post on that in the near future soooo.....stay tuned!! :)
Many blessings!
~Chloe~ :)

No comments: