Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Christmas Preparations






Hello everyone! I just thought that I would post a few pictures of some things that have been going on around our house lately. ;-) Here are the felt coasters that I have been making . :-) I made the poinsettia's for December, and I was thinking that the snowmen would be nice for January and the apple coasters would probably work for anytime of the year! They have been so much fun to make! Here recently we have been reading a story aloud and that has turned out to be a great time to do a hand project! :-)









This next picture is of our table center piece. My Mom made the plaid runner underneath and did a great job! :-)


This one is of my younger brother carefully applying frosting to some cupcakes that he made with Mom from a "Jiffy" cake mix. They were beautiful and made a special dinner treat!
























And here is our sweet kitty Frostina, who ventured into the house and found a cozy spot to curl up! ;-)






Hope you all have a blessed day!

~Chloe~ :-)

"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones."
Proverbs 17:22

1 comment:

Katie Marie said...

Merry Christmas, Chloe! :-)
I enjoyed seeing you last week.