Thursday, January 22, 2009

~A Photo Tag~

I got tagged by Bethany from Polished Cornerstone. :-)

The rules to the tag are as follows:

1.Choose the 4th folder where you store pictures on your computer.
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder, and post it on your blog.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag four people to do the same.
5. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.)


This picture is of my two younger brothers dressed up as cowboys....as you can see! :-)

Now...I will tag...
Miss Jen
Jessica McDonald
Jacqueline
...and anyone else who would like to participate!

Blessings to you all!
~Chloe~

"Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil is not in vain in the Lord."
1 Corinthians 15:58

1 comment:

The Cole Family said...

How cute! My younger brothers and sisters love to play dress-up!

~Bethany
www.polishedcornerstone.blogspot.com