Thursday, May 20, 2010

~Birthday Fun! Part 2~ :)

This month we also celebrated my older brother's birthday! :D Mom baked a double layered yellow cake and I decorated it. :)

Here's my sweet parents and brother... :)










...and my three brothers and me. :)

Happy Birthday Travis!!! :)
I am thankful for the Lord's hand on your life! Your love for the Lord, and steadfastness in Him is such an encouragement to me! May the Lord bless you abundantly as you continue to seek to glorify Him every day! We love you!

Love in Christ,
~Chloe~ :)



"How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked,
Nor stand in the path of sinners,
Nor sit in the seat of scoffers!
But his delight is in the law of the LORD,
And in His law he meditates day and night.
He will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water,
Which yields its fruit in its season
And its leaf does not wither;
And in whatever he does, he prospers."
~Psalm 1:1-3~

No comments: