Tuesday, March 17, 2009

~Happy 25th Anniversary!~

Hello all! :-)

This month my dear parents celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary! I thought I would share some of their lovely pictures with you!

Here my parents posed for their engagement picture. :-)


This picture is from their wedding. :-)













And this picture was taken in the fall.. :-)

Dear Mom and Dad,
I am so blessed by your godly examples and am thankful for your love for each other!
May the Lord bless you with many more joyful years together!

Love and blessings!
~Chloe~


" The LORD bless you, and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine on you,
And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance on you,
And give you peace. "


~Numbers 6:24-26~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 25 years together!!!

Mrs. E said...

Happy Anniversary to your dear parents! I enjoyed the pictures!!

Chloe said...

Dear Hannah and Miss Jen,

Thanks for the sweet comments! :-) I'll pass them on to my mom and dad. :-)

Blessings to you both!
~Chloe~ :-)