Tuesday, March 31, 2009

~A New Skirt~

Hello everyone! :-)

A while back, I finished making a denim, tiered skirt!
I used the McCall's pattern, number 5054. :-)







I was pleased with the way the skirt turned out! It is very full and is lots of fun to wear! I enjoyed making it and hope to sew some more garments in the near future! :-)

Grace and peace to you all!
~Chloe~



"Trust in the LORD with all your heart

And do not lean on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him,

And He will make your paths straight."

Proverbs 3:5, 6

2 comments:

Mrs. E said...

Chloe,
Your skirt is just BEAUTIFUL!!!
I love flowy, feminine and twirly skirts!!! What lovely fabric you choose too, denim is very versatile.
You have inspired me to do a bit of skirt sewing!!!

Love Your Sister in Christ,
Jen

Hannah :) said...

What a nice skirt, Chloe! Great job! I am planning to sew a couple of skirts myself very soon. :)

~ Hannah